PWD provides writing services:
- Articles on communication, leadership, team dynamics, change management
- Speech writing (and speech coaching) for corporate meetings, public speaking, marketing events.
Copies of many of our publications are available for a small fee. Email us (with “Publications Purchase Info” as the first line of your email) for more information. To review a complete list of publications, please email us with “Publications List Request” in the Subject line.
Recent articles include:
- Coping with Difficult People
- Managing Projects to Get Out Gracefully
- Making Things Happen
- Follow the Leader—or Blind Man’s Bluff: Leadership’s role in attracting and retaining top talent
- Meeting the Challenge of Change
- But What Do I Do Monday Morning?
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Successful Business Presentations (Macmillan, 1997)
- Why Accountants Can’t Communicate, and What To Do About It
- A Pragmatist Answers Questions on How to Prepare and Deliver Effective Presentations (Kendall/Hunt, 1994)
- Communication Training: Writing. Communicating Within The Organization. Human Resources Management & Development Handbook (AMACOM, NY, 1994)